Effective training tools and solutions that improves safety and saves you money!
Safety training is a repetitive, on-going process and should be an integral part of company culture and business operations.
Let us help you:
Be prepared - Get trained - Promote safety!
Online & On-site Courses
If you could save money, increase productivity and increase employee morale, would you?
Then, let us get started. Systems Safety Pros provides Initial, Refresher, Continuous Improvement and Leadership Development Training & Assessments.
Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace for their employees. The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act) was passed to prevent workers from being killed or seriously harmed at work.
Systems Safety Pros provides comprehensive services to meet your specific needs. We offer Safety Training solutions that addresses specific issues within your organization. We offer courses on-site at your location, globally or online for your convenience.
SSP as your proactive, strategic partner is able to assist you in:
- Lowering workers’ compensation premiums
- Reducing employee lost time away from work
- Reducing injuries and accidents for your employees
- Providing comprehensive and value-added training programs
- Preparing your organization for the unexpected catastrophic accident.
Systems Safety Pros realizes and understands that in this ever-changing environment, it is often hard for organizations to keep abreast of regulations and create safety and health initiatives in the workplace. By building trusting relationships with our clients, SSP not only keeps our clients compliant with regulations, but we also educate both management and employees of safety principles that will assist in reducing costs, establishing and sustaining a safety culture and providing training that can be used as performance-based measurements. We provide both technical as well as soft skills training to meet your needs.
Corporate clients can train their employees through our corporate online learning management system (LMS) that is available to them 24 hours/7days a week anywhere in the world, or via our on-site training courses. We provide:
- Training on your terms.
- State-of-the-art, quality courses that are based on information that is up-to-date with current regulations and industry best practices.
- 140 E-Learning courses to choose from to target your safety training initiatives.
- Initial, Refresher, Continuous Improvement, Leadership or New Hire Safety Orientation Training.
- Courses that can be placed on your Corporate LMS.
Anytime, anywhere in the world! Systems Safety Pros can assist you through our Corporate LMS or through our on-site training courses. We've made it easy for you.
You've got Problems - We've got Solutions! Call us now.
Individual Professional Development Learning
Get the skills and knowledge you need to be competitive in today's workforce. Choose from online or on-site courses that will enhance and empower you to make a difference professionally and personally.
E-Learning Safety Courses
Systems Safety Pros provides you with the most efficient and convenient means of obtaining workplace safety training.
Train all your workers—any shift, any day, anywhere in the world without travel costs, scheduling issues or lost productivity.
We have over 140 online environmental, health and safety training courses for management and line employees to choose from!
- Online OS&H/OSHA and web based safety courses
- Highly interactive online courses
- Superior high-resolution graphics
- Complete within six months with convenient bookmark feature
- Track employee progress and view scores
- Earn OSHA-accepted Department of Labor cards
- Get access to 24/7 U.S. based technical support
- Receive volume pricing for 10 or more participants
- Training solutions available for companies and individuals
On-site Safety Courses
Customize and Target your training. Our premier EH&S training courses include and are not limited to:
- Occupational Safety and Health (OS&H) Courses (to include 140 online courses)
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour courses
- New Hire Orientation—Safety Training
- Safety Training Courses
- Safety and Health Training for Managers
- Aviation Ground Safety / Ramp Safety
- Aviation Safety Management Systems (SMS) Training
- Accident Investigations
- System Safety Program Overview
- Disaster Preparedness & Emergency Response Planning
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Safety Culture
- Leadership Development Courses
Please contact us for further information on our courses.